Connections Geelong is a ‘down to earth’ private practice that has provided counselling to the Geelong community and surrounds since 1991.
The name Connections was chosen for our practice as we passionately believe in the vital importance of making them.
- how we think and feel
- our strengths and struggles
- the choices we make
- our experiences in life
- our relation to others
- what our body is telling us
- A safe and welcoming space
- A collaborative and respectful approach
- Appropriate therapeutic intervention that is tailored to you
- Not just listening – support, guidance, practical strategies that actually work
- To feel better after the first session
- Affordable rates
Call today to make an appointment with Pam on 04 2311 5743.
Bsc (Hons), Grad dip. Socsc (Family therapy)
Clinical member of AAFT and PACFA