We want our relationships to work. Most people are hoping for a relationship of love, respect, intimacy, friendship, commitment, newness, longevity and purpose.
BUT, partners don’t come with an instruction manual and unfortunately our relationships can often turn into war zones of resentment, anger, loneliness and confusion.
Contrary to the popular belief that if there is love, all the rest should just fall into place, relationships are hard work. We all bring our ‘pasts’ into our current relationship - ways of thinking how things should work, or responses to things we dislike or hurt us.
You need to know how to get it right for you and your partner. At Connections we can support and guide you in eliminating the core problems in your relationship.
Together we can tackle challenges such as:
- Avoiding past injuries and hurts inﬂuencing your life today
- How to disagree without losing respect for your partner
- Negotiating changing roles and responsibilities at all stages of life
- Reconnecting and repairing daily
- Recovering from inﬁdelity
- Keeping the spark and sense of newness alive
- Loving still despite illness/disability and trauma events
- Managing the in-laws
- Children or no children
We help you gain:
- New understanding of how relationships work
- Clarity with what you need and what your partner needs
- Strategies and tools that actually work
- The power to change destructive patterns right from the ﬁrst counselling session
Healthy and strong relationships can inspire us to be the best versions of ourselves.
Make an appointment. Your relationship is worth it.